Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Friday, May 27, 2005,
oh no.
greattt. i messed up my toopid blog. now the nagivation pictures on the right is like,missing. i juz changed the tagboard to cbox, and this is wad i get. wadde hell la. nvm. i will REDO it. lalallaaa.Or maybe i shud juz find a new skin. but now the skins are not up to standard anymore. Where did those good old designers vanished to?!Anywayyy. I got b3 for english. 69/100!!!!!! AHHH. one more mark to an A2! =( And my history. I got 6 marks lesser!!!!! Why did miss sheetal had to remark it?!ok. today`s sectional choir practice was..quite okay, but kinda dumb. Simeng made us run around the hall, singing "DO, A DEER, A FEMALE DEER....", then we had to half squat and sing the same toopid song. To train our diaphragm, we needed to sing this 'ha, ha, ha' thingy, pressing our diaphragm down at the same time to feel the movement. Lalalalaa. nvm. its kinda cute anyway. hahaa.Anywayyy. Sorry bibi and ellise. You shud noe wad i mean.I feel so sad for miss loh. one five is such a failure. seeing 2/1 giving her a surprise juz now made ke jun and i so, so uncomfortable. sad.Nowadays..i feel so maddish. donnoe why. and kinda confused too.But theres nth i can do.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |